Cyclops D10ii rechargeable headlamp, 650 lumens, 169 metres, blinding value outdoors and in!Customer reviews
My best-selling Cyclops D10 has been updated! It's now more powerful and comes with two headstraps – an adventure-ready headstrap for extreme conditions, and a spare if you want to lend your D10ii to a friend or use the bracket to mount the light on a bike.
The new D10ii is fitted with the benchmark neutral white Luminus SST40 LED, delivering 650 lumens of sunshine nearly 170 ANSI metres (a real-world throw of well over 50 metres) for more than three hours at full power with the standard Trustfire 3400mAh battery.
This headlamp offers an extraordinary suite of features including:
- internal charging via micro-USB port (so you don't need a separate charger!)
- five brightness levels – each offering twice the runtime of the next level
- three strobes – defensive, SOS and beacon ("bliksem"!) modes
- a glow-in-the-dark switch – easy to locate by touch, hard to turn on accidentally
- anodised aluminium body sealed to IPX6 standard to shrug off heavy rain
- weighs in at 140g complete with battery and sports headstrap
- 12-month warranty fully supported by yours truly!
The new D10ii should be your first choice as an affordable light for outdoor activities like mountain-biking, trail-running or hiking – wherever you need a beam with both width and length – while the neutral white beam shows up colours better while tracking spoor or checking your steak on the braai.
I have sold these headlamps by the dozen to factories and businesses that need an affordable, robust and easy-to-use light for their staff, and it's been a big hit with cyclists, fishermen, hikers, sailers and cooks. Check out a few of the (many!) customer reviews to see what they are saying.
The modest price means you won't need to spend your kids' inheritance to park lights in strategic places around the house, office and car, or carry with you when you're travelling. And it makes the perfect gift during these days of electrical uncertainty – your friends and family will think of you every time your headlamp rescues them from the forces of darkness!
As with all my torches, I can offer you an even better price if you pay by EFT-on-invoice – just email me at email@example.com and I'll tell you how.